Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mustacholini.

Wow. Sorry for that title - it hurt me more than it hurt you.

Today's story:
I am growing a MUSTACHE!

I have uploaded some photos so check them out.

In other news, I have worked out that I am going to be able to stay here until January - I have worked out how much living here is going to cost and how much money I have. Fortunately, money I have > how much it costs. This is good.

Of course, you will almost die because you miss me, but it is still good.

Actually, I think your emotional blackmail is just plain selfish. You know, sometimes things are bigger than you. I recommend you go to a mirror, look in and have a deep think about yourself. Missing me is ok though.

In fact, if you don't miss me I recommend you go to a mirror, look in and have a deep think about yourself. And me.

Actually, mainly me.

On that note, back to me. I am having lessons every day and rehearsing with a couple of groups.

The thing I said I was going to talk about tomorrow two days ago, I am not yet going to talk about it. I am going to keep that epiphany sizzling for a while more, so deal with that.

Still, be excited.

So, apart from that, I don't have an awful lot of news. I had a lesson with Theofo this morning, continuing to learn some freaky rhythms. Kusun are playing a show tonight that I am going to watch. I had breakfast. I am sitting at my computer right now. I will try again to upload some video later.

That's about it.

You got anything better?

Chow.

3 comments:

GD said...

Oh man.. I literally exploded with convulsive laughter upon seeing those photos of your mo'. Keep it up.

SPD said...

I am SO FREAKIN' JEALOUS of your mo.

You don't even WANT one much!

I NEEEEEEEEED A MO!

You won't really appreciate it, and how good it is.

When it gets sick of you, give it my number, and it can come to me and be appreciated.

I like mo's. Much.

Your mo looks good. Give it to me. NOW!

Jess said...

I vote that you grow handlebars and join them with your equally horrific.. I mean sexy.. chops.