Sunday, October 5, 2008

I did a song.

Yo hodeley doo.

Welcome to this blog post.

Today I did some stuff. Every Sunday morning a big crowd of people run past the centre at about 5.30, singing, clapping, playing drums and jogging. Otu, one of the members of Kusun, was running. I got up just to check it out - perhaps one weekend I will join in. They run an awfully long way though. At 5.30 in the morning.

Hmmm...

In other news, my head is still hairy - I have booked a haircut with Okule, but it's all up to him as to when it happens.

After going back to bed at 6.00 and sleeping for a couple more hours, I did some washing; my sheets, etc. Then I went and had lunch/dinner with Otu and Shaanu. It was delicious (although, it wasn't fried rice...). On the way home, we passed a drumming group playing for a funeral (or wake, really). This was great, there was a large crowd of people singing, dancing, yelling and drumming - I had a bit of a join-in drum in the background and just listened, chillaxed and said hello to many people.

After getting home, I decided to try and make some 'music' on my 'computing machine'. This is what came out. Enjoy. Dance. Laugh. Cry.

It's an emotional rollercoaster/Romanian disco piece.

Good night, tired now. Kusun start rehearsing in the morning.

Gutenberg.

1 comment:

Scoutrox said...

I did a song too....Happy barfday to you, Happy barfday to you, Happy barfday dear Jacooooooooooooooooob,


Happy barfday to you!

Sorry you're not here so as I can give you a big present and a big kiss.
Never mind, there's always next year.