Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's late and I'm tired. Phil should go to bed now.

Hello.

It's very late. Kanchana left for Australia last Thursday. That was sad.

Phil leaves Ghana (for the US, because he is American) at 6am tomorrow (this) morning. That will be sad. At the moment, however, he is wandering around upstairs packing and making a ruckuss.

I think he should go to bed.

On a further note, once Phil leaves, I am the last of the people on the tour who will still be in Ghana (apart from Jane who organises the tour and will be travelling soon anyway). In a way, my work begins tomorrow - I have no more white people to slack off with and hide behind.

We'll see how that goes.

I have more to say and will write something tomorrow (perhaps). I know what I want to write - I thought of something really deep and meaningful and thought 'Oh, that will be nice to blog about and really let the peoplez know how I feel'.

I am sizzling it up now so you will be excited when it comes later.

Ok. Tired. Goodnight.

Phil should REALLY go to bed now.

No comments: