Saturday, October 4, 2008

Another boring account of my day. And photos.

Hello. Today was another quiet day. Kusun's rehearsals have stopped until Monday, hence the quietness. I did have a lesson with Theofo today though. We have been through a few of the Tigali fetish rhythms. Hard, but going ok.

I had fried rice for dinner again.

Apart from that, more reading, fooling on computer (sorting out video and photos) and hanging with Africans. Another good day.

In other news, I have posted a big chunk of photos. The first lot are new ones of my room, for your updated enlightenment. To see them, click here. The second lot are photos from the party that signified the end of the study tour (a couple of weeks ago). To see them, click here. Additionally, I have added a link at the top of the right-hand (that way --->) column which takes you to the page where all my photos and video is at. This means you can just click there to see my photos rather than looking for a link in my posts. I'm all about you.

Indeed, to make your life even better , I have added a 'follow' thing. You see it? Just there under the photo link? I don't really know what it is, but I think it has to do with my ego. You should work it out and totally follow me.

The fetish video is still coming. Stay tuned.

In hindsight, I'm not really sure why I didn't just use my Me.com site for my whole blog, rather than blogspot? I thought you'd find that interesting, hence my including it here.

Any comments or love, feel free to share.

I didn't get my head shaved. Maybe tomorrow...

Buy.

No comments: