Friday, October 31, 2008

I am using my power for personal gain.

Which is what power's all about, no?

It rained last night. REALLY heavily. Like, the heaviest rain I have ever experienced - like being under a fire hose.

Kinda wet.

More importantly, if you click on this link and sign up to Mozy I will get extra online backup storage. If you can be bothered, please do it.

For your information, Mozy is a free (or paid, for more space) service whereby it enables you to backup your important files to the net. This means that if your house burns down and your computer and all files and backups are destroyed, you still have an offsite back-up (2GB free) of your most important files. I recommend it - it's free and totally could save you if something bad happens. Additionally, if you don't have any backup solution at the moment, this is better than nothing, easy and free! Alternatively, if you wanted to back up your whole photo library or something, you can pay a monthly fee for more storage space.

It's a good idea. Please do it.

[UPDATE: Apparently, I get my free space (and you too) when you actually use Mozy to make a back up, and not before. As such, I encourage you all to use it, not just sign up...

Really, you should use something like this anyway if you don't currently back up - hard drives die and your data will disappear with them. Thanks. Sweet dreams.]


On another note, I have added one of my favourite songs that I've heard in Ghana to the music player over on the right. I'm not even sure of the song's name or artist. Listen to it. I am putting it up there for purely educational reasons, if anyone likes it I will find out who it is and buy their CD (I hope to do so for myself).

No worries.
Bye.

No comments: