Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I was a commando for a day

Salutations.

Apologies once again for the delay between posts - the internet and power have been not working again. Bad luck for you.

The last couple of days:

Monday, I finished all the shipping business. Everything is now packed, all fits and is ready to go. It is now out of my hands. Thanks to those of you who have expressed concern for my mental health due to this organising - I was stressed as a gnome earlier but now that it's all done, I have relaxed a bit. Once again, it's now out of my hands.

Thanks be to the tiny baby Jesus.

On Monday night I finally managed to get to Afotey's rehearsal, which was good. It was nice to do some drumming for a change.

On Tuesday, Kusun didn't rehearse - apparently they have this week off. So, after having a phone chat with Mr Ray the other night, I'm planning to just have some daily playing sessions, where I can just practice my stamina and chops, instead of the rehearsals. Yeah!

So, instead of rehearsing, I hung around and organised some things - got some video transferred to the computer and generally did academic sort of work. I washed some underwear. At 4 I had a lesson with Afotey.

Ove the last couple of weeks, it has been getting easier and easier to get distracted and not spend time drumming. I am attempting to put a stop to this.

In order to do that, I have to finish here.

Bye.

No comments: