Thursday, October 2, 2008

Today's official blog post (+ more video)

Hello again,
This is the blog post that tells you what I did today.

Not much.

I didn't get dressed and showered (not necessarily in that order) until about 11.30, then I spent the day just reading and bumming around. It was quite relaxing and a nice break. I also watched Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. While doing so I ran my hand through my flowing 'stache. Afterwards, I changed how my blog looks (any comments? I'm not particularly attached to it so feel free to abuse my sense of colour matching). That's about it.

Oh, I had fried rice for dinner.

Additionally, I have (or will shortly have) uploaded some more video, of Theofo's fetish ceremony. Have a look. Also, any requests for other video, let me know.

I think I will get my head shaved tomorrow.

Good night little children.
Happy little children.

2 comments:

SPD said...

I think a shaved head would make you look like this:

http://blogs.augusta.com/files/u22437/171070.jpg


Yup. Do it.

Jacob said...

Or, if you don't like copying and pasting, Click here.

Sam is a fool. My phone doesn't look anything like that.

Bye.