Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So many things have happened.

Salutations.

Most importantly, I had a haircut. You are excited by this.

Also, apparently it was my birthday yesterday. That meant we had cake today. Everyone was totally rapt in me because I am such a great person with short hair.. Also, it rained yesterday and the power went out. Until this morning. Which meant no lights, running water, internet, etc. I cried a little bit, then went out for dinner. I'm not going to tell you what I had or where. So there.

For those of you who wanted to send me heaps of stuff, my address is:

Jacob Kinniburgh
c/o Kusun Productions
PO Box 686
Nungua/Teshie Estates
Accra, Ghana

Cakes, presents, money, mosquito repellent... all will be welcome (and promptly stolen at the post office).

Really, you do not have to do anything, I am just too lazy to email specific people who asked for my address. I think I may be a bad person... Any thoughts?

You could pop in and visit. That would be nice. Or you could follow my blog (over there, on the right. I don't know what it does... but Sam did it... Good on Sam [See, if you do it, you may get international recognition and acclaim]). Go on, make a tiny African child happy.

On that note, if anyone has an old mobile phone (or any other such useful thing) and would not object to giving it to a Ghanaian who would like it, email me and I'll see if we can organise a way to get it here. You could make a difference.

In other headlines, Kusun are rehearsing again and I have started lessons with Mr Narku Lokko. My Visa has been extended until January so I am here until then. Sweet.

How's America going? Bit of a crash, hey? That's no good.

So, any other news? Feel free to bore me with your petty tales.

Thanks, once again, for reading.

Up, up and away.

1 comment:

SPD said...

Your haircut actually looks pretty good. Not at all the walrus-look I had expected.

Expect further details in my email.