Saturday, October 9, 2010

Okay, it's been a week. Or should that be 'OK'? I'm not sure.

Hello. Haven't spoken to you for a while. Or written at you. Or whatever.

Basically, the internet and power here has been extremely shonky over the last week. This is why I haven't posted. Not because I don't care, because I do.

Very much.

So, here's what I have been up to in the last week. Briefly.

Early in the week I didn't feel that good. Emotionally. This happens to me because I am a sensitive guy. When it happens, I have to shut down a bit and hide, so that's pretty much what I did. It all worked out though. Now I am happy. You too are happy to hear this. Because you care.

Very much.

Mid week I had a chat to Mr Ray who gave me a few instructions, some motivation and direction. This helped me pull my finger out, which is what I did. Over the last couple of days I have had a few hours' of lessons with Theofo and have done some rehearsing with Kusun. I feel like I'm finally getting into doing what I'm meant to be doing. I'm also getting my sleep pattern sorted out a bit more – trying to go to bed earlier and get up earlier (and stay healthy, wealthy and wisier).

Today was Saturday (it still is, if you ask me). I started the day by going to Theofo's and having some fish, kenkey and pepper. It was delicious. Then, after a fair bit of waiting and stuffing around, we went back to the centre and recorded another of his fetish rhythms on my computer device. That's about it. Things move slowly here.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. The answer is probably no.

So, that's all I can really be bothered with right now – sorry for the wait, I'm trying to keep this blog as up-to-date as possible – it serves as my replacement for a 'HI! IT'S ME!' group email, just to let you know that I'm alive and what I'm up to. Hope that's ok.

You're awesome.

Bye.