Saturday, October 2, 2010

Here's a couple of days' worth of blog post.

For you, my special reader person.

Nothing very much has happened that I can remember or is relevant. I have written parts of a fair few songs since I've been here – the last couple of days I fiddled around with a very sample-heavy remix of Rihanna's song, Rude Boyz. That is coming. Look forward to it.

I've had a few lessons with Theofo and have been training with Kusun. Nothing too much there – it is good to actually start playing and learning a little bit as I have been pretty lazy so far.

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Last night I went to a concert at the French Alliance which was part of the Accra Jazz and World Music Festival. The concert was free and totally packed out – it was a tribute concert for Mac Tontoh (one of the founding members of Osibisa) who has died recently. I didn't stay for long – too many people and too loud. The music was good though. The festival looks like it will be pretty good and I hope to go to a few more shows. Exciting. At the concert I had a sausage.

Tonight I had fish and chicken in light soup with fufu for dinner.

Sorry I didn't post over the last two days – the internet and the power were out. At different times. Right when I wanted to post. To you. Darling reader.

Goodnight.

No comments: