Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I was a day late, but it's ok.

As we say here in Ghana, bonjour.


Oti is here looking over my shoulder, so I can't write anything really interesting. He is a small boy on the trip with his mother. He broke his arm running away from a dog.


Now you know Oti. Say hi for me if you see him.


Yesterday we did some stuff. More drumming and dancing. I am fabulous. I am dancing. I am fabulous dancing.


Jane is looking over my shoulder now.


We are doing a performance on Friday night. I am still having trouble uploading video, so I dunno about that.

Simon's here now. I must look really interesting. All these people keep coming and watching me.

U no it.

I am now typing with my eyes closed because Oti told me to.

This post is going nowhere. I intended to make up for my lack of posting yesterday, but it's not working. I offer you my humblest apologies.

At least you know I'm still alive and as entertaining as ever.

Don't miss me too much....

Actually, it's ok to miss me. We're all only human.

Salute.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whatever......

GD said...

Good shiz dancer boy! I just built my first amp! Good for me! Heh.
Good on you for short-interval blogging; I bet you $50 that you don't post more than 1 substantial* posting for every two days that you're in Africa.


* substance determined arbitrarily by me & perhaps Sam (if he'd like a place as judge). Gerasimos has the right to veto any decision made by the judges - he is the final stage in the 1 stage appeal process.