Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rani Püse.

I am sitting here with a sore stomach. I care about you so much that I am still writing this post.


Not a lot has happened the last couple of days. Kusun have started rehearsing, so I've been hanging around with them (except for today because I am so sick and even though I'm sick I'm still writing this post because I care so much). Yesterday, after rehearsal, Kanchana, Phil, Okule, Jane, Theofo and I went to the Arts Centre market to look at stuff. The Arts Centre market works like this: everyone says 'hello my friend', grabs your arm, drags you to their stall and tries to sell you trinkets so they can feed their families. Awesome. While there, I ate cow intestine cooked on the side of the road. Perhaps this is why I am sick.

We also went walking around Accra. Nothing to report. Everything was under control. I had noodles for dinner. Perhaps you have something to tell me?

Stories?

Ok.

- End Token Post -

No comments: