Sunday, September 7, 2008

Today was another day. By Jacob.

Yo.

Today was a different day from yesterday. Today we waited around, then did some recording with Tachie. He played these freaky breaks while we (Ray, Bryan and me) recorded him so we can learn them later. I played bell. It made me want to cry because it was hard and I am a wussy. If I can, I'll upload a bit of video of it so you can appreciate how freaky it is.

Word.

For the last couple of days I have been trying to upload a video of a performance I recorded - with this internet connection it takes about 2 hours to upload. However, what happens is that it uploads for nearly two hours, then the connection drops out. It's fully awesome. I will keep trying, but it is HARD.

So there.

After our drumming session, Tettey (the guy here who's in charge) took us (Ray, Jane, Eve, Bryan and Me - everyone else had travelled to Cape Coast, like I told you yesterday. Geez! Don't you listen to anything I say?) to his place for dinner. It was some special meal that they only have once a year that he was saving to celebrate with us. It was nice. 10 years of Kusun study tours and all that.

Then I came home.

When I got home everyone had got back from Cape Coast and it was busy and loud. So I went to my room and watched South Park episodes (Imaginationland, Guitar Queer-O, The List and, at the moment, Stanley's Cup) and wrote/am writing this.
Self-referential, hey?

In case you haven't noticed, this is now TWO DAYS in a row where I have made informative blog posts. You should all be very happy. You are lucky.

I will continue to write each day if I can. Rejoice.

Hope all is well where you are.

Violence is bad.

By Jacob

1 comment:

Girl in the little black dress said...

Hi Jafet!!! Sounds like ur havin an awsome time!! Meanwhile, I have been suffering wif some stupid flu like thing since last wk now. So, yet again, I am not at school, hehehe!! You can still ask me why Im not if you like, but you'll just have to do it in writing, not in portias voice =)!! Hope your going ok. It sounds like you are!! Scout says hi!!! Love from your darling sister, Abbie. P.s. I still want some Ghanian Chocolate when you return please, LOL!! Bye!!! =) Kisses and Licks, Abbie and Scout!!