Friday, September 12, 2008

One more before we play...

Hello.

It's Friday and the last day of classes for the study tour.
We (19 Whities) are performing for the masses at the Arts Centre in Accra. I say we but, really, I mean ME.

It's all about me.

Anyway, I thought I'd just say hello and let you know that we are going to get laughed at a lot. I am doing a small bit of dancing and lots of drumming. That should split some Ghanaian sides.

Also, just so you know, there will most likely be a DVD made of this coming performance. So, when I get back, if you are well-behaved, I may show it to you. If I know you. If possible, I may even upload some, but that is not looking like a particularly possible plan. So.. yeah...


I will break some legs.

Bye.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I have a copy of said DVD if anyone would like to see it before Jacob doctors it to make himself appear to play in time and dance with style.
Jess.