Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yesterday

So, yesterday I did a bit of 'stuff'. No lessons- Theofo was in Labadi doing some stuff at his mother's house. I did some practice, had beans and plantain and, in the afternoon, went into town to do some stuff. First, I took my ngoni in to Ablo at the arts centre market to have it fixed/un-broken from his last fixing. Nothing too important and hopefully won't be too much trouble. When I got there, his group was rehearsing, so I spent 40 mins or so watching them. That was nice.

Then I went and met Jane and Okuley in Circle, had some food and then bought some shoes. I'm very happy with my purchase. Also, those who are sick of my usual Converse shoes (that I love so much and you should get off my back about it - I like them, all other shoes are just ripoffs, so why not get the original? And they're cheap) can finally breathe a sigh of relief. I have changed:



Although, perhaps not for the better. I am now officially Jewish, my shoes say so. Cool.

And that's about it. Then I went to bed and woke up and it was today. Who knows WHAT exciting stuff I'll get up to!?

Oh yeah, the new President was inaugurated yesterday, so Accra was a bit crazy. The end of politics in Ghana for Jacob. Change is HERE.

By the way, in case you don't read my comment-replies to the comments, Anonymous, just post as anonymous if you have that much of a problem. By my plea for people to identify themselves in the comments, I was just trying to make the world a better place, but that doesn't matter. Whatever makes you happy dear, deer readers.

I'd rather have comments on my blog than live in a perfect world.

Ok Bye.

Vote.

No comments: