Monday, January 12, 2009

Today was Monday

Today was Monday. That is either the first or second day of the week, depending on whether you think Monday or Sunday is the first day of the week.

As you may be able to tell, I don't have a lot to write about.

I had beans and plantain for lunch:


Which was more delicious than it looks (like a beany turd).

Ummm... I did some practice... Theofo went into Accra to get a talking drum bag made for me. That was nice of him.

Uhhhh... that's about it. Last night I went to Otu's for dinner and hung out, which was good. I took my camera which made the kids excited - I ended up taking quite a few photos of them. Maybe I will upload them. If you are lucky.

Do you feel lucky?

Also, I am starting to think about getting my stuff organised - I leave very soon. I am also starting to think about how it is too soon that I am leaving. This is sad. Unfortunately, I have a finite amount of visa time and money. So, yeah. Soon it is.

At the moment I'm waiting for Theofo to come and give me a lesson (for a change). Baby Kusun are rehearsing outside, so I think I'll go and join them.

Bye.

No comments: