Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm back.

Hello. I am in Australia now.

Hoorah for me.

There is still more to come here - the song Jessica for one (I couldn't finish it in KL because I needed an internet connection to use Live because I am running the demo and that made me cry because I didn't have an internet connection).

I arrived this morning, spent an hour or so arguing with customs and eventually allowed them to take a heap of my stuff (some of which they want to destroy. Bad customs! No!). I spent the rest of the day trying to get some shit together, failing and wandering around the house with things in my hands which I would later put down at some unknown location. Oh what fun.

I have put a poll up allowing you to decide whether or not this blog shall continue. If it does, I will have things to put here. New songs, thoughts, ramblings, etc. We'll see how it develops. If you think I should quit while I am only slightly behind, let your vote count.

Obama. Woo.

I am pretty gosh darn tired.

Ok bye.

No comments: