Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Talkin' 'bout last night.

Good morning.

Last night was good, so I thought I'd tell you about it. Briefly.

It was the birthday of one of the two Swedish ladies who are currently here learning dance, so there was a do of sorts. This was busy - there were a lot of people hanging around (not as many as my birthday though). The nice part involves Baby Kusun performing and me joining in. This was good - we did a long version of the Fume Fume with lots of impromptu dance solos. Also, Theofo turned up half way and took over the drum solos which was rad. After that I stuffed around on talking drum and Tettey, Theofo and I had a delicious sort of 'jam' thing. That was nice.

Merriment was around and I got free Coke (a Cola). That was nice.

Yesterday was really hot though. Just thought you should know.

At the moment, I'm just waiting for Theofo to turn up and teach me stuff. Grouse.

Ok bye.

No comments: