Friday, December 17, 2010

What is up.

Greetings.

Here is a run-down of my thoughts and experiences in the past few... time.

I have been doing a frustratingly small amount of playing. Basically, all my teachers are being hard to contact, in my bad books or away. This is frustrating for me. Frustrating.

So, I am spending a fair bit of time doing music 'production' things, trying to make my non-drumming time as productive and practice-y as possible. Also, Sam is here which means I tend to spend some time with him each day sitting on the balcony discussing deep philosophical issues. We could fix the world if we just had the power.

Speaking of which, the power has been off a lot – last night/this morning it was off for over 12 hours. Great.

Also, I have what my resident medical expert and tolerated business associate Sam believes is Tonsil-itis. That is not good. So, I went to visit my friend Robert at the chemist to get some lozenges and Ibuprofen. Good day so far.

So, to keep you up to date, I am getting very frustrated, am trying to still get something done and am sick.

I mentioned in my last post that Ayiku was running a Hip Hop night (I don't know what that means either) called Swagger. I went to it for a little bit, just to see what was going on. Here are some photos:




Also, the new episode of the podcast is out which includes my track I produced here in Ghana for 'Lord', some Hip Hop (again, no idea what that means) guy. He asked me to do an album with him. I am thinking about it, not too hard though.

Also also, if anyone wants copies of our music, please feel free to email us for a CD or go to our website and click on 'music' to stream or download our tracks.

Thanks, once again, for reading.
I'll be back soon.

No comments: