Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A message for Stephen

Despite what you may have heard and hoped, I am still sick. I went to the doctor yesterday and got many tablets. I took them. Last night I got worse. I have a very sore ear. Both of them are infected but the right one is especially sore. The pain I am feeling is a lot. A lot of pain. When I burp it hurts a lot so I am trying not to burp.

Whine whine whine whine whine. Whine.

Just what you wanted?

Ok. That's enough of that. I had to cancel my lessons today but am still planning to travel to Cape Coast tomorrow. We'll see. I had beans and plantain for lunch today, very helpfully fetched by my worker-bee associate, Sam.

Also, whoever did that comment on that other post (you know who you are, I hope), reveal yourself. If you want. It was funny, that's all. Very funny. I enjoyed it.

Ok bye.
Thanks for reading.

OUCH! My EAR!

1 comment:

Stephen Digby said...

Wow !! I shouldn't joke about sickness. It tends to shrink our circle of concern from the cosmos to a single body part. Reminds me that every aspect of "I" is wired into a machine that can demand my attention when I want to attend to other things. Even worse, it has a "use by" date.... Happy thoughts... Get well soon..