Thursday, December 30, 2010

A post


Ha ha ha.

Hello.

I am in Ghana still. Just keeping you up to date with that.

Sam left on Tuesday night – his flight was at about 5.40 am so we got a ride with Tettey to the airport at about midnight – Tettey was also dropping off some other people who were staying at the house. What I didn't realise was that this meant that, after dropping Sam off (I couldn't wait with him – people not travelling are not allowed to go into the terminal), I ended up waiting in the car park with Tettey for about 5 hours because he was doing some 'thing' with the other people. 

I got home at 6am. That was pretty awesome.

Yesterday I had about three hours of lessons with Adotey and then another hour with Afotey. That was good. Today I went into immigration to pick up my passport and visa extension. Unfortunately the guy wasn't there so I have to go back another time. Again. 

Oh well. 

Thus, today hasn't been particularly productive. I am going to organise to have a lesson with Adotey.... now.

Thanks for reading. Merry time of year to you.
Bye.
Love from Jacob




2 comments:

Stephen Digby said...

Please explain the "Ha ha ha." under the image .....

Jacob said...

Well, I guess it's more of a 'pole' or a 'bowser' but the 'ha ha ha' has to do with the title of the post being 'A post' and the picture being of 'a post'. I think puns are funny. Especially when they are unclear and hard to decipher. This is how we intellectuals make ourselves feel special. Is it?

Thanks for asking.