Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Here's a photo

Not of me, sorry. I found it on the internet. Or it found me. Whatever. I thought it was funny.



This morning one of the boys in the house allegedly stabbed another of the boys in the house (his brother) in the leg with a screwdriver. Not sure what that was all about but thought it warranted mentioning – that's the sort of sick thing that you want to hear, isn't it? I think they're both ok now.

In other important news, I am still sickly – my 'tonsilitis' has now moved around into my ear and seems like it is about to become an ear infection. I am going to the doctor today to get some antibiotics. That will be fun. I am hoping to claim it on insurance. That will also be fun. To make me feel better, you could download the latest episode of the Fat Gold Chain podcast or check us out on Triple J Unearthed. Somehow we're ranked in the electronic charts. Maybe my Mum has been voting for us? Please feel free to join her.

Today I'm also just about to have a couple of hours of lesson with Adotey and later I'll be going to (hopefully) pick up my passport from immigration (with extended visa) and take Sam, my tolerated-person-who-is-around-sometimes associate, to the Arts Centre market. That will be fun. Like a screwdriver in the leg.

Anyhow, I hope to get much better fairly soon and to still be able to travel to Cape Coast in a couple of days. Oh, that's my plan by the way. Did I mention it earlier?

Thanks for reading. I hope all is well.
Love from Jacob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cape coast 1650: congratulations! You've won a trip to America.