Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Celebrating the 142nd Post!

WOW! 142! What a number! What a story! How exciting!

Ok.

Today I got up late. Then I hung around on the balcony. Then I had a Fan Ice (frozen yoghurt). Then I wrote some music. Then I went over some of the stuff I had learned in Gambia. Then I helped Tettey write some things for a website. Then I wrote this.

I thought I had escaped being in a Muslim country for Tobaski (the big feast that's today) and having to give too much – turns out this morning the small boys and girls in the house decided they were going to make food for the holiday and needed some money. Oh well. 

At least I get food - I think it's groundnut soup and Face-the-wall (basically cassava made into a snotty dough). I am looking forward to it. I haven't eaten anything today except my frozen yoghurt. I'm actually really hungry.

What an exciting 142nd post!

Good bye.
Love from Jacob.

No comments: