Sunday, December 14, 2008

A song what's new.

I did another song. It's called Egg Sandwich and it's in the player over on the right there. Listen to it.

Hear it? That's the sound of me learning to use Ableton Live - it's just one idea and isn't properly fleshed out yet. One day it will be. Good for you.

I spent all Saturday just hanging around the house chillin'. That was good. I had an egg sandwich for dinner, hence the title of this song. There is no other meaning to it.

Today (Sunday, fools) I went to lunch with my Mum's friend Thomas and his kids Tony and Mouse. I hadn't seen the kids for 9 years - they're not really kids, they're 21 and 18. Of course, none of us recognised each other. That was nice.

Lunch was nice too.

Let me know what you think.

Ok. Bye.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I think the egg sandwich could do with more curry powder.
nice effort.

GD said...

Man what the f... which planet were you on when you made that egg sandwich song?