Monday, December 8, 2008

The election happened.

Hi.

Apparently there was some sort of election happened here yesterday. The results are still unknown - I think at this stage the NDC seems to have taken a majority of seats. The presidential election, while conducted at the same time, is separate - the president is still too close to call. From what I can tell anyway.

I'm looking for the 'change' that NDC were supposed to bring - can't see any yet. I'll let you know when it shows up. It's a race between here and the US.

The last few days I have been hiding in my room with 'malaria'. Don't worry, I don't really have malaria, but don't tell anyone that. It keeps Ghanaians from bothering me - I was almost left alone for 3 days in a row!

As mentioned in my previous post, I was trying to tune out and take a break for a few days. As such, I think my head is a little bit clearer now. A little bit. I have been learning how to use Ableton Live. This has been a productive use of my time. Hoorah.

Now all I need to do is re-motivate myself to drum again and finish some things that I want to get done/learned before I leave.

No other news, really. I haven't done anything.

You give me news if you're so good.

Ok bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got the mpc. and my drums have arrived (from perth)
kanchana