Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Day number [enter number of day here]

Today I had a good day for some unknown reason. Nothing particularly good happened, I was just bouncy. Like a ball.

A big, white, bouncy ball.

So that's nice for all of you. You can all feel warm inside now.

Not much news still - I'm still taking it easy on the drumming front. I did a little bit today and am currently working on talking drum stuff. There you go. Information.

I also 'finished' off a new song the other day, it's about the Pom Pom Eskimo and it's in the player on the right. It's a song I've been wanting to write since Year 9 drama class (long, stupid story... can't be bothered) but haven't known how (and still aren't convinced that I do). Listen. Be nice.

On the election front - the re-election for the President happened and the NDC (National Democratic Congress) won. This seems to be good and has made lots of Ghanaians happy. CHANGE is coming!.

I'm still looking for it though. Has anyone seen the change yet?

Hello?

Umm. An ATM stole 200 cedis from me today - I have to try and get it back, which is poo (well, getting it back's not poo, but having to run around hoops is).

That's about it.

Sorry for using the word 'poo', it was childish and crude and I apologise from the heart of my bottom.

Chow.

No comments: