Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm really popping them out.

[UPDATE: A slightly different version of the song is now up. By Jacob]

Hello. I did another song. I just kinda stumbled on this one accidentally when I was trying to do something else. It's like an old video game song. Rockin. It's called Mega Drive and is in the player over on the right.

On the African front, I did little bit of wandering around Nungua today, running some errands. I also played with Baby Kusun again, which was great - it's the first time for a while where I actually felt tired and physically challenged while playing. Good stuff. Gets my chops up. Sort of.

For the foolish out there who don't know nothing, Baby Kusun is a group of young guys (like 18 - 20 or so) who use Kusun's drums and space to rehearse. So they're Baby Kusun. It's good playing with them because the young guys tend to play things too fast and loud, which is good for me wanting to work on my chops and stamina. Also, their level is only about 15 years ahead of me, instead of the usual 5000. So I don't feel like too much of a douche. Just a fair bit.

Ok. Enough for now. I'm going to write you MORE songs.

Chow.

2 comments:

GD said...

Way to go! Sonic the Hedgehog to the max!

Girl in the little black dress said...

Hey Jacob, Merry Kipma!!! OK, I admit, I should know by now what baby kusun is, and now I do!! Miss you!! Love Abb