Saturday, December 20, 2008

A blog post.

Hello.

Just quickly, yesterday (Friday) I was all sick and depressed and came up with lots of deep, dark snippets of pseudo-intellectualism to discuss on this blog. However, I don't feel like writing about that right now. Bad luck.

Also, I don't have any money until Monday due to my bank fiasco on Thursday so am having to be very careful. Like, walking to save 40 pesewas (about 50 cents) on a taxi. I had flied lice for dinner - 50 pesewas.

Today was a little better. I was feeling better and didn't really have to do anything all day. It was really freaking hot. I walked and got plantain and beans for lunch. Later I sat in on a Baby Kusun rehearsal. This was good - it was the first drumming I have done for a while that was actually hard and tired me out. So, yeah.

Then I wrote this.

Still alive.

Bye.

1 comment:

Girl in the little black dress said...

b, what is baby kusun?? tell me more. Are you having Christmas over there?? Is it the day after or before the one in Australia?? Hope ur feelin better now!! Merry Christmas!! Scout says Hi!! Love Abbie.