Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Terrific Tuesday™

Hello. Today was Tuesday. What I did first today was get up. Then I organised to have a lesson with Adotey at 12.00. At 1.30 he came and I had a lesson for 30 minutes before he had to go somewhere and do something and would call me when he was free in maybe about half an hour. So, while I was waiting, I did some transcribing, practising and general catching up on the lessons I've been having lately. I also ended up having a nap. Penelope played The Sims on her portable computer. At 5.00, having still not heard anything from Adotey, Penelope and I went and had PIZZA.

Tuesdays are 'Terrific Tuesdays' at the pizza shop which is not too far away. So we went there and got TWO PIZZAS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE! We got one vegetarian one and one pepperoni. They were nice. We had a bottle of Fanta each – Penelope had orange and I had blackcurrant. That was also nice.

Then we went home.

The end.
By Jacob

No comments: