Monday, January 17, 2011

Jacob is back from the BEACH

Hello there. I am back from the BEACH.

Oh. The title already said that. Oh well.

I couldn't post from the BEACH because apparently 3G networking is not everywhere throughout all of Deepest Darkest Africa. As such, I am posting now, when I got back. Or maybe that should be 'when I get back'? Or maybe, 'when I've gotten more backer than I was before'?

Whatever. I'm posting. Now.

It was a nice weekend. We had nice food. I had a hamburger and some pasta and some chips and some bacon and eggs and some milo and some bread and pork chops and lobster and some more eggs. That was nice. I didn't have it all at once. I had it over the course of several separate meals.

I went into the ocean for a while one day. It was wet and there were lots of waves. I haven't been in the ocean for a long time. About 7 years or something. Isn't that amazing? I also got sand on me.

That's about it, really. I'm back in Nungua now and wondering what to get for dinner. Probably fried rice and chicken – just for some variety. I will be having lessons and learning and playing and working hard again tomorrow. Hopefully I will also be blogging.

Thanks for reading. I hope your weekend was as delicious as mine.

By the way, I realised today (Monday) that I have this week, then most of next week and then I come home. That is not very long. I'd better get busier.

Ok bye.
From Jacob

No comments: