Friday, January 14, 2011

Jacob is going to the BEACH

Hello all. It's been quiet here lately, hasn't it? That's partly because I haven't had much internet access and mainly because I just haven't posted anything.

Sorry about that.

The last couple of weeks have been pretty good, but not much has changed. I have been having a bunch of lessons with Adotey and Afotey, learning some things, practicing some things and learning how to play five drums at once. What a good boy am I.

Also, my passport is still at immigration waiting to be picked up. I will hopefully get that today on my way to THE BEACH.

Penelope and I are going to Kokrobite. Now. Until Monday. I will probably do a post from there on my portable telephonic device and will upload some pictures to fatgoldchain.com if everything goes as planned.

Speaking of Fat Gold Chain (yes, we were, weren't we?), we used to ROCK the Triple J Unearthed charts (like, last week) but took a DIVE and are sad. Please feel free to check us out and tell us that you like us. Or just me. Tell me that you like me. But not Kanchana.

Ok, tell Kanchana that you like him.

I hope everything is well with you. I will be back soon.

Bye.
From Jacob

PS. I have a beard. I hope to get it shaved off soon, but that is difficult and I am lazy.

1 comment:

Girl in the little black dress said...

Yay, you're alive!! It was Sunday for too long. Have fun beaching :P. Hi Pen!!!