Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday

Hello.
It's Sunday today. Yesterday was new year's day. Today is the day after new year's day.

On new year's day (yesterday, Saturday) I didn't really do much. Rita made a lot of food, so I gave her some money and ate a lot. I had really nice fufu with chicken soup for lunch and some rice with tomato and chicken stew for dinner. That was pretty much my day.

Today I was slightly more productive, I spent about three hours just doing some playing – I am trying to get as much practice in the next month (my last. Here, that is, not ever) as I can. At the moment Kusun are rehearsing outside – I think they have some sort of gig tonight. I sat and watched them rehearse for a while, then got bored and came here. I'm not sure I'll go with them to the gig.

Hopefully after training I'll be able to have a lesson with Adotey.

That's about it from me. I hope all is well and exciting for you.
Cheers.
Jacob

No comments: