Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Mo stays.

Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of you who voted on my poll. It took me hours to count all the votes and 54% (6) of you think that it's ok for me to just leave the mo as is.

Which I guess means that you will donate anyway.
So do it.

America, hey?

Not much newsworthy has happened. I've done another song called "Yngwie Goes to Ghana".

Yes, it's what it sounds like. It's roughly thrown together, but you will love the POWER of it anyway.

Listen to it over on the right.

No one comments anymore. I think you should. It would make me less lonely and hopeless.

Come on, send some love.
Have a love-sending time.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Does my tax deductible donation get me photo updates and letters from the said moustache like sponsoring a child does? Because I only want to sponsor it if I can send it some pencils and get a shite drawing of chickens and village life in return. I'm sure your mo' can sketch greatness put it to work.

Anonymous said...

run mo' run,
see mo' run,
go mo' go.