Saturday, November 8, 2008

Here's some more video for YOU.

Yo.

I have uploaded some video of the fetish ceremony I went to on Thursday with Theofo. I am learning these rhythms. They are complicated.

You work it out.

To see the video, you can go here (or, as always, the link in the right-hand column).

Also, I'm working on a song titled 'Manowar go to Ghana'. If you listen to my earlier, similarly-titled song and go here, you may be able to guess vaguely what it will involve.

Watch out. Power and might are on their way, direct from the kingdom of steel.

Today was Saturday. I had a couple of lessons with Theofo, waited for Otu to show up for a lesson (he didn't, unfortunately) and that's about it.

I repeat, that's about it.

UPDATE: The above link now works - it seems if I don't include the 'http://' in a link it tries to link to a site within my own blog. Fine. Fixed now.

Goodbye.
By Jacob.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excited and overjoyed to be listening to another "tune" in the series of .. *** goes to Ghana, I clicked and was DENIED!

Jacob said...

Fixed. Go here.

THUNDER!

Jess said...

Interesting video.. I got dizzy just watching it.