Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The yesterday of today

Hi. I deeply care about you.

Yesterday I didn't do much, really. I had a lesson with Theofo, played at a very short Kusun training session and spent a lot of time screwing around with the internet, trying to get it to work. I also spent a fair bit of time trying to get Indiana Jones movies playing for small boys and girls in the house. That was fun. I think it didn't work in the end – I guess that gives me something to do today.

I had some really delicious fish for dinner, with banku and tomato saucey-stuff (pepper). This is not my photo, but it looks sort of like this:


The banku is the doughey looking stuff, the tomato is the tomatoey looking stuff and the fish is that fish right there. Normally, with my banku and pepper, I only get the 50 pesewa fish (which is about AUD$0.35) but last night I splashed out for the 1.5 cedi fish (AUD$1.05). It was all salty and gingery and grilled and delicious – I don't even like overly salty or gingery food but, man, this was nice. I may go for the expensive option again. In the future.

Anyhow, that was my news for yesterday. Exciting, huh?

So far today I have gotten up. I haven't washed or anything yet. I'm not really in the mood to go outside and am planning to see how long I can survive in my room. I've got plenty of water and some cheese. Should be fine.

I still deeply care about you. Thanks for reading. 

No comments: