Thursday, August 14, 2008

Whoops... Already...

Hello.
I am in Amsterdam airport. To keep a short story short, I didn't look at the dates on my itinerary properly. I figured that the reason it looked like I had 2 days in Amsterdam on my itinerary was because of the whole travelling-round-the-world-mucks-up-times-zones-and-what-day-it-is thing.

Apparently not.


So,
I have something like 30 hours in Amsterdam rather the 8 I thought I had. Thus, I think I'll look on these internets and try and fine some cheap accommodation.
Just thought I'd let you know because it's SUPER interesting and makes it look like I'm going to endeavour to update this regularly.



In other news, the planes were fine, although Malaysia airlines are MUCH nicer than KLM. I didn't even get my own screen on the KLM leg. Wahh.



So, I'm in Amsterdam.

Anybody want anything?



Apart
from hookers and drugs.






I rock travel. To the max.

1 comment:

GD said...

You and your damn drugs.